An Introduction to Crowdfunding and Social Media for Community Growing
Event: This one day event aims to give community growing groups insider knowledge on how to plan and execute a successful crowdfunding campaign as well as how to get the best from social media.
Where: Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3PS
When: Wednesday 22nd November 2017, 9.45am - 3.00pm
Come along to hear more about:
- What is Crowdfunding and top tips.
- Real life examples of what works (and what doesn’t).
- What platforms there are to choose from.
- How to get the best from your social media interactions.
- Tour of the amazing Fordhall Farm.
This is a joint event hosted by the FCFCG Wales 'Tyfu Fyny' programme and Growing Together.